The BMW, Honda, Yamaha style gauge comes with several scale options for both speed in MPH and RPM.
The dash can be fitted through an 85mm hole in the dash or mounted on the standard Acewell mounting bracket.
We also have a custom fit plug-and-play version for BMW R80 R100 GS G/S
- 120 MPH and 12000RPM
- 120MPH, 190KM/H and 12000RPM
- 190KM/H, 120MPH and 12000RPM
- Needle speedometer / rev counter - choose below
- Needle primary scale in white print and illuminates in deep blue
- Secondary scale (km/h) in red print and illuminates in red (speed face only)
- Digital speedometer up to 186mph / 399.9 km/h
- 2 trip meters TRIP 1 + 2
- Odometer (Total mileage)
- Digital speed display to 19,900 RPM
- Display average and maximum speeds
- Display maximum RPM
- Digital Temperature gauge and max temperature display (C/F)
- Travel time (one resetable and one non-resetable)
- Engine hour meter
- LCD adjustable backlight colour (3 levels of red, green, blue) comes on with ignition
- Analogue scale backlight switched independently from LCD
- Clock shown in standby mode with ignition off
- Adjustable wheel circumference for all types of wheels. Ssetting range 1-3999 mm
- Compatible with cable drive / gearbox electric speed sensors and magnet pickups
- Kilometers or miles
- When new, and until odometer reaches 18 miles / 30km the odometer can be edited to enter reading from a previous speedometer
- Maintenance reminder
- Water resistant, vibration and shockproof ( 8G vibration , shock 100G tested )
- E- certified
- ACE-IHY bracket included
- Cables harness tails to solder into the bike included
- Bezel (top ring) 100mm outer diameter (plastic) / 95mm outer diameter (CNC)
- Sleeve 95mm outer diameter
- Total depth 47mm
- Visible depth if panel mounted 10mm
- Hole 85mm diameter for panel mounting
Speed only / speed & RPM mode
- In "Speed only" mode:
- The LCD can show Speed, trip, odometer max Speed
- all RPM functions are disabled
- In dual mode, to toggle the needle function between RPM and Speedo:
- Press right or left button repeatedly until the odometer is displayed in the LCD.
- Press the mode (right button) for about 3 seconds.
- "nEEdLE" and either SPD or RPM will be displayed.
- Press again to toggle between needle functions.
- When RPM is shown on the needle, the LCD will show speed whenever the vehicle is moving to comply with VOSA regulations.